If you are considering applying for the program, please first read the VetsWork Program Overview. Positions are for military veterans only.
All 2022 VetsWork positions are filled. Recruitment for 2023 positions will begin in October 2022.
To learn more about the program, read the VetsWork Frequently Asked Questions here.
- FILLED – Lower Columbia Estuary Partnership: Field Technician (Portland, OR)
- FILLED – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Fisheries: Salmon Recovery Specialist (Portland, OR)
- FILLED – Malheur National Forest: Trails Project Coordinator (Prairie City, OR)
- FILLED – Siuslaw National Forest: Integrated Resources Technician (Hebo, OR)
- FILLED – Umatilla National Forest: Conservation Education Assistant (Pendleton, OR)
- FILLED – Umpqua National Forest: Volunteer and Partnership Coordinator (Idleyld Park, OR)
- FILLED – Tillamook Estuaries Partnership: Restoration, Education, and Community Engagement Assistant (Garibaldi, OR)
- FILLED – Mt. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest: Condition Assessment Surveyor (Everett, WA)
- FILLED – King Conservation District: Forest Steward Technician (Renton, WA)
- FILLED – Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest: Condition Assessment Surveyor (Entiat, WA)
- FILLED – Olympic National Forest: Recreation Technician (Quinault, WA)
- FILLED – George Washington and Jefferson National Forests: Timber Stand Improvement Technician (Edinburg, VA)
- FILLED – George Washington and Jefferson National Forests: Integrated Resource Technician (Norton, VA)
- FILLED – George Washington and Jefferson National Forests: Recreation Technician (Marion, VA)
- FILLED – National Forests of North Carolina – Nantahala National Forest: Recreation Technician (Murphy, NC)
- FILLED – National Forests of North Carolina – Croatan National Forest: Forestry Technician (New Bern, NC)
- FILLED – National Forests of North Carolina – Uwharrie National Forest: Recreation and Trails Technician (Troy, NC)
Email the following documents to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter
- Include one for each position you’re applying to (you can apply to more than one).
- If you are unfamiliar with cover letters, click here to learn more.
- Copy of your DD 214
- Three professional references:
- Include name, phone number, email, and relation to you.
- Answers to these supplemental questions:
- What is your motivation for applying to this position?
- What are you hoping to get out of this experience?
- COVID-19 Vaccination
Your application will not be considered without all of the required documents.