Additional positions for the 2021 season will be posted as they become available*
Pacific Northwest Region
Positions are for military veterans only and begin on February 8, 2021.
Application instructions are contained in each position description below.
Positions remain open until filled.
- Tongass National Forest: Land Surveyor Assistant Intern (Petersburg, AK)
- FILLED – Chugach National Forest: Public Outreach Specialist (Cordova, AK)
- FILLED – Chugach National Forest: Fleet Assistant Intern (Anchorage, AK)
- FILLED – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration & Copper River Watershed: Aquatic Resources Management Intern (Cordova, AK)
- FILLED – Tongass National Forest: Fleet Assistant (Ketchikan, AK)
- FILLED – Tongass National Forest: Recreation Technician (Ketchikan, AK)
- FILLED – Tongass National Forest: Recreation Technician (Juneau, AK)
- FILLED – Tongass National Forest: Visitor Information Assistant (Ketchikan, AK)
- FILLED – Tongass National Forest: Wilderness Trails Recreation Technician (Juneau, AK)
- FILLED – Lower Columbia Estuary Partnership: Field Technician (Portland, OR)
- FILLED – Malheur National Forest: Habitat Management Intern (Prairie City, OR)
- FILLED – Tillamook Estuaries Partnership: Restoration, Education and Community Engagement (RECE) Assistant (Garibaldi, OR)
- FILLED – Umatilla National Forest: Conservation Assistant (Pendleton, OR)
Central & Southeast Regions
Positions are for military veterans only and begin in March 8, 2021.
Email the following documents to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter
- Include one for each position you’re applying to (you can apply to more than one).
- If you are unfamiliar with cover letters, click here to learn more.
- Copy of your DD 214
- Three professional references:
- Include name, phone number, email, and relation to you.
- Answers to these supplemental questions:
- What is your motivation for applying to this position?
- What are you hoping to get out of this experience?
Your application will not be considered without all of the required documents.