Additional positions for the 2021 season will be posted as they become available*
Pacific Northwest Region
Positions are for military veterans only and begin on February 8, 2021.
Application instructions are contained in each position description below.
Positions remain open until filled.
- Chugach National Forest: Fleet Assistant Intern (Anchorage, AK)
- Chugach National Forest: Public Outreach Specialist (Cordova, AK)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration & Copper River Watershed: Aquatic Resources Management Intern (Cordova, AK)
- Tongass National Forest: Recreation Technician (Juneau, AK)
- Tongass National Forest: Recreation Technician (Ketchikan, AK)
- Tongass National Forest: Visitor Information Assistant (Ketchikan, AK)
- INTERVIEWS PENDING – Lower Columbia Estuary Partnership: Field Technician (Portland, OR)
- INTERVIEWS PENDING – Malheur National Forest: Habitat Management Intern (Prairie City, OR)
- INTERVIEWS PENDING – Tillamook Estuaries Partnership: Restoration, Education and Community Engagement (RECE) Assistant (Garibaldi, OR)
- INTERVIEWS PENDING – Umatilla National Forest: Conservation Assistant (Pendleton, OR)
Central & Southeast Regions
Positions are for military veterans only and begin in March 8, 2021.