At-Home Adventure Camps
- to provide some fun and engaging activities for campers that will provide some structure in the day (and a break for parents / caregivers).
- to create an opportunity to visit with other kids during this period when many of us are more isolated in our homes.
- to inspire kids to get outside and explore the natural world
Monday - Thursday
10am - 3pm, daily
Cost: $90 per family*
* 1 additional sibling per family is allowed free of charge
- 10 AM – 10:45 AM: Online Zoom Meetup with other campers and instructors for games and activities (length of this meetup will vary per camp)
- 11 AM – 2 PM: Independent project / activity time
- 2 PM – 3 PM: Online Zoom Meetup to reconnect with other campers and share projects (length of this meetup will vary per camp)
Mt. Adams Institute is offering two (2), full cost scholarships to every one of our camps. The scholarships are intended to support families in the Columbia Gorge Area that lack the resources to afford the camp fee.
Scholarships are available on a first come basis with families receiving a maximum of one scholarship per child. Scholarships are only available for families living in the Columbia River Gorge Area. Scholarship recipient information is kept confidential.
Families interested in scholarships can contact Dana, Summer Camp Coordinator, via email or phone:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 426-4523