At-Home Adventure Camps
The objectives of our A-HA! camps are:
- to provide some fun and engaging activities for campers that will provide some structure in the day (and a break for parents / caregivers).
- to create an opportunity to visit with other kids during this period when many of us are more isolated in our homes.
- to inspire kids to get outside and explore the natural world
At-Home Adventures (A-HA!) will allow us to bring camp right to your home. Campers will receive a themed activity kit coupled with on-line instruction and project sharing with our expert instructors and other campers.
Monday - Thursday
10am - 3pm, daily
Cost: $90 per family*
* 1 additional sibling per family is allowed free of charge
A typical camp day will look like:
- 10 AM – 10:45 AM: Online Zoom Meetup with other campers and instructors for games and activities (length of this meetup will vary per camp)
- 11 AM – 2 PM: Independent project / activity time
- 2 PM – 3 PM: Online Zoom Meetup to reconnect with other campers and share projects (length of this meetup will vary per camp)