So instead of opening our campers, our community and ourselves up to greater risk, we are choosing to take a more conservative approach in regards to our camps. We’re really disappointed. Having kids on our campus in the summer is always a highlight of our work.
- 10 AM – 10:45 AM: Online Zoom Meetup with other campers and instructors
- 11 AM – 2 PM: Independent project / activity time
- 2 PM – 3 PM: Online Zoom Meetup to share projects with other campers
The objectives of our A-HA! camps are:
- to provide some fun and engaging activities for campers that will provide some structure in the day (and a break for parents / caregivers).
- an opportunity to visit with other kids during this period when many of us are more isolated in our homes.
- to inspire kids to get outside and explore the natural world
We hope that you will continue to stay connected with us as we adapt to these challenging circumstances.
Summer Camp Coordinator