Given the format change, we have reduced the price from $325 to $90 per camp; and added 1 additional sibling per family free of charge! We anticipate that camps will fill to capacity and recommend that you sign up sooner than later.
At-Home Adventures (A-HA!) brings camp right to your home. Each week, campers receive a themed activity kit coupled with on-line instruction and project sharing with our expert instructors and other campers.
A typical camp day will look like:
- 10am – 1045am: Morning circle- online Zoom meet-up with campers and instructors for games and activities.
- 11am – 2pm: Independent project/activity time.
- 2pm – 3pm: Closing circle- online Zoom meet-up to share projects with other campers (length of meet-up will vary based on camp).
Sadly, we could not shift ALL of our camps into this format. We chose camps based on the following criteria:
- An equal offering of the number of camps for 6-8 year-olds and 8-12 year-olds
- What we believe to be as minimal parent/guardian involvement as possible
- Topics that would invite kids to connect with one another (even if it is virtually)
- Activities that are fun, accessible for all, have clear instructions, and inspire kids to get outside!
For all A-HA! Camps, we recommend having colorful drawing utensils, pens, pencils, paper, glue, tape, scissors, and any other art supplies your camper likes readily available. We will provide the rest of the materials in the A-HA! kits.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Thursday before camp, activity kits will need to be picked up. Pick-up locations are:
- Trout Lake, WA at 3:30pm
- Husum, WA at 3:55pm
- Bingen/White Salmon, WA (Park & Ride) at 4:15pm
- Hood River, OR at 4:35pm
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to summer camp coordinator, Dana Rivkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to kick off summer with you all!